Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

valharic

On my very new laptop, model HP 2000-2d29dx, no matter what I do when I start a game, it loads straight to a black screen in full screen even if I don't have it on full screen. I would really like to play Wind Waker on my PC because my game cube controller is busted and i cant play it on my Wii. I would be very grateful to whoever can help me out of this problem. I also run the Razer Gamebooster when I do try to play games, but I have turned it off and I still get the same problem.
Right-click the game in Dolphin and go to Properties, then head over to the Info tab (or something like that). Click the button to generate an MD5 hash for the game, then post the MD5 hash here. Your dump may be bad, so we need to verify if it is correct.

Alternatively, you might have issues like this if Skip EFB access from CPU is enabled in your graphics settings; try not having it enabled if it already is on.