Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Modifier key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jesuscatface

After trying to setup a controller for Dolphin, my modifier key for the main stick on keyboard stopped working. I'm on version 4.0-652, and using windows 7. Any help is appreciated.

AmericanTrailMix

(06-22-2014, 12:24 PM)Jesuscatface Wrote: [ -> ]After trying to setup a controller for Dolphin, my modifier key for the main stick on keyboard stopped working. I'm on version 4.0-652, and using windows 7. Any help is appreciated.
I have the same exact problem. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried the latest dev build?

AmericanTrailMix

(11-25-2014, 01:48 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried the latest dev build?

Yeah, it works then, but the issue regards the fact that 4.0-652 is required for online Project M play. Meh, hopefully they will support the newer versions soon, smash bros is SO hard to play without the modifier key. Thanks for the help however. Big Grin
Yeah, although I've never heard of the modifier stop working in the netplay builds. Can you play without it?

Unfortunately, the person who made the netplay builds hasn't been around in a while to update the netplay branch :/

AmericanTrailMix

(11-26-2014, 05:30 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, although I've never heard of the modifier stop working in the netplay builds. Can you play without it?

Unfortunately, the person who made the netplay builds hasn't been around in a while to update the netplay branch :/

No, I can't play without it. Genuinely.
What do you use it for?
dc-netplay is not supported, and known to have numerous issues.