Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SHACKLEFORD

Every time I try to play Donkey Kong Country Returns, a warning window pops up that says "Jump target too far away, needs force5Bytes = true" with options for yes or no. Hitting no causes an immediate crash, yes allows me to get to the screen where I can select the number of players, but then it always crashes.

I have new super mario brothers wii as well as xenoblade chronicles and both of those games have worked flawlessly so far. Any ideas what the problem might be?
Move to the latest build; that was broken for a short bit but should be fixed now.

SHACKLEFORD

(06-22-2014, 03:38 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Move to the latest build; that was broken for a short bit but should be fixed now.

thank you for the simple solution! The game is working without crashing now. Now I just need to tune it so it doesn't run slowly...
Like, lowering graphic settings?

SHACKLEFORD

(06-23-2014, 07:43 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Like, lowering graphic settings?

Precisely. However, I tried turning down all settings as well as other options. Nothing that I tried would get it to run smoothly like it should. I guess my system just isn't powerful enough.