Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Blue Text on left hand side how to disable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mystblade

Just got the emulator up and running and so far it runs great and does everything I need it to do.

The only issue I have is the text on the left hand side, playing in full screen I have this blue text that seems to give info on textures, and the emulator itself something that you might need for debugging. Anyway to disable this? takes up most of the left side of the screen.

Thanks
I don't know why you enabled it, but it's in the advanced tab of the graphics menu. It's off by default, so somehow you accidentally enabled it. Uncheck everything in the advanced tab.

mystblade

Thanks, not sure how I enabled it, when I loaded it up I was trying to get some stats for fps and such to see if things were running ok. Which they are, its fantastic! running an i7 4770k with 2x 780ti a bit overkill but runs great,

Weird how I checked every option but had no clue that it would be in the graphic tab! lol thanks again
No problem, glad your problem was easily solvable.