Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 4.0.2 issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

katsukage

As it's my first post on this forum and as i'm french i'll try to be as polite and comprehensive as possible.
I'm using dolphin from a long time now (something about 2 years i think, thx to you btw), i play various games but the one i play the most is SSBM (super smash bross melee).
And now i'm trying to play it with friends by using the online service : NetPlay.

I watched many tutorials and i found a way to play it ( by using Hamachi and then create a party in netplay ect ect...), but the thing is that i used the 4.0 version who
always crashed when i launched netplay...i checked on ur website and found a news about nintendo who shut off his online service for wii and blocked the dolphin servers
or i don't know what, whatever... I downloaded the 4.0.2 version and i tried netplay with it. TADA ! it works ! and after some tweaks and some research on the internet i
had no lags, fixed few problems and everything works fine on netplay now...exept one thing.

Now i just can't use my wiimote on one of my PCs. on my desktop i use a Bluetooth USB stick (or Bluetooth dongle USB, don't know how u call that in english)
this one : http://www.materiel.net/connectique-blue...76391.html
but since i used the 4.0.2 version, when i go in the wiimote panel, when i select physical wiimote or click on "refresh", dolphin crash. I tried few things and i figure it's because of bluesoleil... when i turn ON bluesoleil (version 10.0.474.2), the wiimote panel crash. But if i turn bluesoleil OFF, dolphin does not crash but of course it does not find the wiimote because the wiimote is not connected to the PC. And i'm pretty sure of it because when i try on my laptop who do not use bluesoleil because it has an internal dongle for bluetooth and i use windows the connect the wiimote to the pc, dolphin do not crash and then i can play skyward sword...

So i really think that's a conflit between bluesoleil and this version of dolphin.
Again, sorry for my poor english.
If u have any suggestions or ideas, feel free
Don't use BlueSoleil. Use Toshiba stack.

Also internal Bluetooth adapters aren't the best deal. You should use an external one