Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Majora's Mask CompiledBlock issue...how to deal with it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Knight of Time

Hi,

I have been playing the port of Majora's Mask found in The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition on Dolphin version 4.0.1594, and I keep getting this fairly common error along the lines of "CompiledBlock shouldn't be here"...sometimes, I can click Yes on it enough times to make it temporarily go away, but other times, it is quick to pop up again if I move Link anywhere, anyway, I'm wondering how I can make this not pop up anymore (or not as much)? I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who has encountered this problem, so any help here would be much appreciated.

And as you guys probably noticed, I'm also new here (though I'm not new to Dolphin; I've been experimenting to figure out which version works best for each of the various games I've tried; which are mainly Zelda games).
Disable Panic Handlers in the Dolphin config.
You should also create an issue report at https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/list only and ONLY if the problem still happens in the latest Dolphin version.