Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dedicated GPU issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sephirothskr

Don't move this or show me to another thread, because I've seen most of them and they didn't help me. I cannot figure out how to use my dedicated gpu my GTX 750m. Its using the intel HD graphics 4600. My gpu is not on the list of usable graphics processors.. Can someone help me? I'm concerned because Monster Hunter tri gets serious frame drops as do any other gamecube/wii games when I'm getting perfect FPS on PS2 emulators so I know my system is capable. Please help ^^
(06-14-2014, 05:20 AM)Sephirothskr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't move this or show me to another thread, because I've seen most of them and they didn't help me. I cannot figure out how to use my dedicated gpu my GTX 750m. Its using the intel HD graphics 4600. My gpu is not on the list of usable graphics processors.. Can someone help me? I'm concerned because Monster Hunter tri gets serious frame drops as do any other gamecube/wii games when I'm getting perfect FPS on PS2 emulators so I know my system is capable. Please help ^^

Read the laptop performace guide https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ance-guide Also IIRC monster hunter is a demanding game so it can have frame drops

Sephirothskr

(06-14-2014, 05:52 AM)Porobu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2014, 05:20 AM)Sephirothskr Wrote: [ -> ]Don't move this or show me to another thread, because I've seen most of them and they didn't help me. I cannot figure out how to use my dedicated gpu my GTX 750m. Its using the intel HD graphics 4600. My gpu is not on the list of usable graphics processors.. Can someone help me? I'm concerned because Monster Hunter tri gets serious frame drops as do any other gamecube/wii games when I'm getting perfect FPS on PS2 emulators so I know my system is capable. Please help ^^

Read the laptop performace guide https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ance-guide Also IIRC monster hunter is a demanding game so it can have frame drops

I managed to get it to use my gpu and my fps is staying at a decent 25-30. Smile
Just a friendly FYI, never compare any other emulator with Dolphin. Seriously, Dolphin is CPU-raw-power hungry.