Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My last build is 3404
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most games seem to run better on 3404. What am I doing wrong with 3972?
send me a link to that build and ill check out how it runs Wink
3404 was a nice build(from mainpage) without major problems.

still, 3972 with frameskip beats it easyin terms of speed.

without frameskip you might be right.
(08-15-2009, 05:47 AM)Iulius Wrote: [ -> ]3404 was a nice build(from mainpage) without major problems.

still, 3972 with frameskip beats it easyin terms of speed.

without frameskip you might be right.

ah its on of those builds

zaku12

(08-15-2009, 04:21 AM)belomeclone Wrote: [ -> ]Most games seem to run better on 3404. What am I doing wrong with 3972?

Get build 3661 it's the fastest, 3972 is 2X slower than it.
What do you mean "one of those builds"?

And why, if that is 3404, are we seemingly going backwards in terms of performance?
(08-16-2009, 11:28 PM)belomeclone Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean "one of those builds"?

And why, if that is 3404, are we seemingly going backwards in terms of performance?

we are actually going forward, with the frameskipper and watchdog we are getting really good at emulating the wii ^^. additionally lots more games have sound now
Well I am glad about more sound. It's just confusing how emulation development heads. But I am thankful for the active community and the support.
Just because speed goes down, it doesn't make the Build initially bad. Think about other things like Graphics or quality.
I would much rather play a variety of games on a "Slow" Revision, then to play a Faster paste game on a buggy revision.
When we use the word "progression" on here we usually mean, were getting somewhere, and not just performance wise.