Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Random audio issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ThaChillera

While testing Dolphin I tried Super Mario Galaxy and noticed that certain background sounds were WAY louder than they were supposed to be, having played the game on the original Wii. Is this a known issue? or is the issue with my game?

Ps: I'm having some performance issues regarding my rather weak on-board audio solution, is anyone capable of recommending me a decent and cheap one (that can handle dolphin)? no need to respond to this question, would just save me a lot of time searching, thanks.
Please stop using that (excuse me by using that word) -shit- and update to latest dev build, it´s way faster and better (has HLE audio fixed).

Audio cards (integrated or not) don´t have anything to do with performance in Dolphin. If audio slows down, the CPU is the culprit due to not being able to handle full speed on certain game (SMG on this case).

EDIT: Latest build right now is 4.0-1843, get that one.
HLE audio isn't completely fixed yet. LLE audio will balance it properly until HLE audio is rewritten the rest of the way for Zelda ucode games.