Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Im very new to Dolphin and my first post here too.I setup Dolphin and everything works well till now except 1-2 small issues.

My first problem is when i open Dolphin there few Game name missing i.e (Sample game name) and few incorrect naming .Solution i found right click game and Properties --Edit Config--and change name from there but when i right click Properties and Edit config --one Notepad file open and that is empty so from where or how i will do this??

Second problem i wants to open Dolphin on my Second monitor(TV) by default all the time is there any way to do this?? Using XBMC and Advanced Launcher and my XBMC always open second monitor by default but when i start one game by using Advanced launcher Dolphin and games start on my first monitor...

Any advice???

Sorry for my bad English
I cant understand the first question. To fix the second run dolphin normally, hit alt-enter, move the screen to the second monitor, hit alt enter again. Now it should be playing on the second monitor in full screen mode. Go to the first monitor and hit stop game and close dolphin. XBMC should now default to the second monitor.
Thanks....

okay i will try to explain first one again ....I have one game name A Boy and His Blob but in Dolphin list game name showing Sample game name not original name.I read i have to change name from Config file so I right click game Properties (Game list Dolphin) and Edit config --one Notepad file open and that is empty .