Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GBA through Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking of playing Wind Waker, as my GC broke, so I'm wondering if it's possible to use the Tingle Tuner in this game.
There's work done on it, but it's not something that can be done in Dolphin currently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkjMn7WcgvE
Hmm. Now WW won't work. It doesn't say it needs any special settings.
It doesn't, Wind Waker should run without any special setup. The Game INI handles everything else.
Well the sound doesn't work for some reason.

Nm, using the fixes breaks the game somewhat. O_o
"Fixes"? What are you turning on. You don't need to be changing anything. It sounds like you turned on something dumb. There are lots of options in the emulator and lots of ways to break things. If you can't keep track of what happens when you turn something on, don't mess with it.
(06-10-2014, 01:41 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]"Fixes"? What are you turning on. You don't need to be changing anything. It sounds like you turned on something dumb. There are lots of options in the emulator and lots of ways to break things. If you can't keep track of what happens when you turn something on, don't mess with it.

I was using the no item hang, but the game's working fine now.
The no item hang hasn't been needed in an eternity.
(06-10-2014, 10:31 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]The no item hang hasn't been needed in an eternity.
Why hasn't it been removed then?
(06-11-2014, 12:04 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014, 10:31 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]The no item hang hasn't been needed in an eternity.
Why hasn't it been removed then?

Because no dev i know messes with AR codes anymore and i don't either (i dislike codes and cheating, feels like missing all the fun of a game). Btw almost every single code in ini files is since before i joined dolphin years ago.
Pages: 1 2