Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Windows is checking for solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fifty spence

I have windows 8 and i recently downloaded the most recent dolphin 4.0 Emulator. It allows to me open the program and manage the settings but whenever i go to play a game it says windows has stopped working and is checking for a solution but always just ends up making me close the program i am wondering if there is a way this can be fixed. Thankyou
That is not the recent stable; it´s 4.0.2. Make sure you have updated Visual C++ to the 2013 version. I´d recommend you to update to 8.1 (it´s free on Windows Store).

Fifty spence

(06-09-2014, 10:51 PM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]That is not the recent stable; it´s 4.0.2. Make sure you have updated Visual C++ to the 2013 version. I´d recommend you to update to 8.1 (it´s free on Windows Store).

Fifty spence

DJBarry004 datelin
e='1402318261' Wrote: [ -> ]
That is not the recent stable; it´s 4.0.2. Make sure you have updated Visual C++ to the 2013 version. I´d

recommend you to update to 8.1 (it´s free on Windows Store).

My visual c++ is up to date and I have windows 8.1 and I still have the issue
Check for any other Windows updates and install them. Try reinstalling Dolphin. Other thing you could try is making sure that your dumps aren´t corrupt.
Yeah make sure your dump(s) ain't corrupted. Which game(s) have you been trying to play?