Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HELP WITH SSBM CHEATS!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jkelf

Now before i start can i just say that i do not have a huge knowledge of the codes and everything in dolphin, And that I'm posting this because the other ones about this i don't understand, so it would be really helpful if someone could help me with it
So i have got super smash bros melee (NOT super smash bros brawl) on my dolphin app, and i have enabled cheats, went to properties and clicked the all characters and stages button and got one called (m) because I saw in another post that you need that or something. When i try to get the game running with (m) it just says do not use a master code, and when i do it without (m) the first button i press crashes the app. Help would be awesome to get it going!

So sorry if you don't have a clue about what I'm saying, i am new to this forums and dolphin =D
and.. the end i guess

by the way i have a mac... just in case you needed to know
(02-19-2014, 09:40 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever, I'm tired of this type of thread and I'm sure everyone else is, too. People can't read the forum rules and just go ahead creating new threads, barely taking a minute to write anything at all. The fact that we already have a gazillion of these threads doesn't make it any better, so I'll just start from now closing any sort of thread which doesn't follow basic rules on anything. Maybe newcomers will then see that this forum is not a shoutbox for everyone and their mother to get a "Yes/No" answer for things which are either obvious or cannot be answered without further information.

tl;dr: Read the forum rules. Don't create another thread until you know what I'm even talking about. Closed.

@ OP: This is not against you specifically, but a general attempt to preserve some minimal standard of forum content.

Closed.