Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Strange frezes in all games.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dudumaroja

Hello fellow gamers..

I have a problem, in my machine ( specs below ), every game i've put dolphin (4.0-1814) to run run at full speed, even in 4X resolution easy!

but i get a lot of 'ramdom' freezes ( in Metroid Other M, when changing rooms, and drop some bombs in morphball, and in zelda whe a new caracter enter in the scene )

is there anything i can do to fix it?

i've tried everthing.. even on native resolution i get the freezes, tried the wiki and messing all settings one by one.. and no matter the game, from boomblox to zelda i get the same freezings..

My Machine

Intel Core i5 2500K
DDR3 8 GBytes
Asus Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 3GB GDDR5

Html Report from CPUZ - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7353...CEBOX.html

[Image: cY6id7E.png]
Are you sure you tried with 4.0-1810? Those shots are from 4.0... Make sure your dumps aren´t corrupt.
Do you mean micro-stutter? There really isn't a fix for that, it's even there when putting the games on a RAMdisk.

dudumaroja

(06-09-2014, 03:52 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you tried with 4.0-1810? Those shots are from 4.0... Make sure your dumps aren´t corrupt.

yes, but i will do some testings with 4.0-1822 version, i will try to download another dump to be sure.. thanks for your answer

(06-09-2014, 04:54 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean micro-stutter? There really isn't a fix for that, it's even there when putting the games on a RAMdisk.

my english is not very good.. never heard this term before, i will look in to it.. thanks!
You don't download dumps, you get dumps from your own discs.

Downloading games is against the forum rules.

Closed.