Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: F-Zero GX on 3 screens 3840x720 resolution on a GTX 780m
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think laptops are really coming along this time and age now and what is a better way to test it on dolphin with a insane resolution in triple monitor setup.
To bad i could not use nividia 3D surround because you need to hook up the screen on the display port and i don't have the adapters for that that way i can play fullscreen as 1 resolution.
Still it is an crazy setup more like ghetto setup but it works.
I will redo the video as soon i got a display port adapter but for now enjoy this crazy setup

If you have any suggestions of games with triple monitor setup let me know and i will try it out.
I find the scaling of that setup extremely bothersome.
(06-07-2014, 05:32 PM)kinkinkijkin Wrote: [ -> ]I find the scaling of that setup extremely bothersome.

then you should read the text above the video again
Hah! That poor hud is completely stretched outa wack.
Sweet game, sweet setup, sweet deal. Have you tried playing FZero-GX in 3D by chance? Imagine triple monitor and in 3D!
And then everyone went cross-eyed.

Yeah, you said it, the hardware in laptops is finally getting some solid performance in dolphin, which is pretty great.
Hell, even the Nvidia k1 on tablets have a good start on dolphin so far (like ~10-20 fps in Sunshine I think?)... can't wait to see some benchmarks of Dolphin on the k2...
You know, the HUD wouldn't look as stretched if you enabled the in-game option for widescreen...

Also, did you forget to enable the widescreen hack?