Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario sunshine’s sounds keeps cutting out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s really annoying, the sound works fine when I play melee so my computer probably isn’t the problem.
You have to give a little bit more information than this. What audio system are you using (LLE? HLE?), are you going full speed? Where is it cutting out, is it permanently losing sound, etc.
Melee is way lighter than SMS, so that´s not really a fair comparison.
(06-05-2014, 05:25 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Melee is way lighter than SMS, so that´s not really a fair comparison.

That’s true, but I still don’t think my computer is the problem since sunshine’s sound used to work fine.

(06-05-2014, 02:49 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to give a little bit more information than this. What audio system are you using (LLE? HLE?), are you going full speed? Where is it cutting out, is it permanently losing sound, etc.

I’m using DSP HLE emulation (fast)
DSPLLE on Separate Thread is unchecked.
Dump audio is unchecked.
Audio Backend is set to xAudio2
You forgot to mention the build you were using.
You clearly haven't read the rules as your thread lacks the necessary information you need to provide when creating new threads.
And you still didn't provide anything useful even after being asked.

Read the following and try again.
Quote:When creating new threads about Dolphin, always provide your full PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System), information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, etc), Dolphin settings and detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run and a screenshot/video of the issue if necessary). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.