Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What means a "GameIssue" status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What this means? is closed, invalid or something? please someone explain me
a screenshot would help, as well as posting your pc specs
i think i dont explain my self, on the code google Dolphin page there's a section for reporting gameissues and other stuff, so when a "issue" is "accepted" seems to be solved very quickly or "invalid is discarted", anyway some issues are attached as "gameissues" i was wonder what this mean, is invalid, irretrievable or what, thats all thanks
i see

game issues are problems with games that are reported by people who test them, anyone can report an issue

invalid means the issue is not really an issue

accepted means the issue is valid and being worked on, but not resolved yet

closed means the issue was accepted, worked on, and resolved
he's talking about the Google Code page when they mark it "GameIssue"

it's just a category for issues with games. it's not closed, it's just in a different category. If it was closed, they would have marked it so, or made it invalid or put willnotfix.

Kind of like a get to it when we can kind of thing. but low priority.
euhm
the gameissue status means closed.
I have question about the reason for locking threads with such status? What does it really mean when it comes to solving such problem? That one cannot find solution for such issue using dolphin? That problem's source lies in ones game copy? I would apreciate an answer Smile

LuisR14

it just means that it's an issue with the game itself (not with dolphin) Smile
lol, ive got such status for abnormal bows and chimeras in fire emblem path of radiance Smile