Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade hanging/crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hente

I've been trying to play Xenoblade on the HLE hacked version of Dolphin (I think the version is 3.0-72) & I've been getting hang ups/crashes where the game freezes, and it repeats the same audio over and over again, sort of like it's going "d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d" infinitely. I've tried my best to deal with it but after 20 hours I just can't do it anymore, it's ruining the experience for me. Outside of crashes, the game runs ideally for the type of equipment my rig is running, going in between 20 - 30 FPS. It seems to happen randomly too. I can go sessions for hours without getting a crash, but once I boot up the game again, I'd crash 5 mins in. I've tried using 4.0.2 and while the game doesn't seem to be crashing, the audio seems to be going in and out when my FPS drops, like it's getting softer and louder, not to mention it just generally runs worse for some reason.

Please help me, I just want to play the game without any audio problems or freezes. ;_;
Windows 7
CPU = G2020
GPU = 560ti
8 GB RAM if that matters.
Newer versions use my CPU because they emulate things (including audio) better to prevent crashes. You should try the latest development version, if it' s not full speed then you can't handle the game on your processor.