Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Emulator Problem in the game Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gaurav

Hello Everyone,
I am Gaurav and I joined today only.Actually I am having an issue with dolphin for quite some time and I am not able to fix it.
My Pc is win 7 ultimate 64bit,Intel HD inbuild graphics,Cpu is I3 with 2.4 ghz speed and 4gb ram.I used many dolphin versions like 4.0 and 4.0.2 but it seems that I can't fix the problem.

In the game whenever I try to goto ultimate battle,tournament mode or sometimes try to play as piccolo or trunks or many other charecters I get a warning massage and dolphin stops working.The massage is something like"Back Patch:currently only supporting reads
Attempted to write xxxxxxxx(every time a diff. number comes up)" Also another massage appears-"Backpatch write- not through EAX"

So this is the problem...In Dragon history also I can't beat Raditz as when I press that C button those massages appear...HelpMe please.I can not find any videos in youtube either... I shall be glad if you atleast send a reply post.(BTW sorry for the bad English)
Sounds like a bad ISO dump. Try redumping the ISO.

gaurav

I tried that many times before but nothing is changing...
Can you retrieve the latest development versions of dolphin, verify the problem is still happening. Then go into the game properties, and move to the info tab and get the MD5 of the disc and post it here.

gaurav

Well I am using latest 4.0.2 version but I don't understand what is md5 of the disc.After going to info tab what will I do?

Now I used the latest development version.It is 4.0-1690 ...The problem is still there and here is the md5-
8251d7992687af5bbb6b319486f77e8f
that MD5 doesn't match any of the known good dumps that I can find, making it seem as though the fault of the crash is that it's a bad ISO.

gaurav

In the code.google many others had this same problem--Backpatch eax error....Some people had there problem solved so please can I also somehow get help?
Your MD5 hash doesn't match any verified dumps. However you're dumping the game, it's not working 100% correctly.