Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't return to DSP HLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Abdoice

Hi, I once tried using LLE to see whether it works better than HLE, and it turned out MUCH worse. Since then, my wii game won't change back to HLE. I tried reinstalling 4.0.2, using 3.5, and downloading the latest development version, but it still opens in LLE, though HLE is enabled in settings, but LLE shows on the window while running. This only happens to my wii game, Generator Rex: Agent of Providence. It doesn't happen to my GC games. any help?
Prove it. Run the game, and put the game window with the title bar saying "DSPLLE" up against the audio config section showing DSP HLE ticked at the same time, then take a screenshot and upload it somewhere and show us.
(05-22-2014, 09:31 PM)Abdoice Wrote: [ -> ]I once tried using LLE to see whether it works better than HLE

With your CPU There's no chance LLE "works better" than HLE. LLE being much more demanding than HLE and too much demanding for your CPU.

The sound issues you've been getting (I'm gonna assume these are stutterings and such) are due to the fact that you can't run your games full-speed. You sound issues will happen because of this
(05-22-2014, 09:31 PM)Abdoice Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I once tried using LLE to see whether it works better than HLE, and it turned out MUCH worse. Since then, my wii game won't change back to HLE. I tried reinstalling 4.0.2, using 3.5, and downloading the latest development version, but it still opens in LLE, though HLE is enabled in settings, but LLE shows on the window while running. This only happens to my wii game, Generator Rex: Agent of Providence. It doesn't happen to my GC games. any help?

Right click the game in dolphin, go to properties and check use dsp hle

Abdoice

@Porubo thanks a lot, it worked, thank you so much