Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tried to Overclock Samurai Warriors 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I try to overclock it, my monitor goes blank if I fiddle with the controls too much! It even does it at start up, unless I'm fast enough to shut down the Catalyst Control Centre.

So far it's happened about 6 or 7 times today, which is really annoying! I also can't use Safe Mode, because the computer freezes!

How do I overclock the game properly without that happening?
Most likely, overclocking your GPU won't make the game go any faster. Dolphin is almost always limited by your CPU. That's what you want to overclock.
Ah, but I still have the problem of trying to change the settings for the Overclocking program, because the moment I turn it on, the monitor will turn off. I also tried to roll it back, but I don't have the option anymore, because I've already done it once.
Please can you help! Every time Catalyst Control Centre starts, the monitor goes blank! I don't know how to stop it!!
Why by the world are you using Catalyst Control center with an NVidia GPU? (Or you forgot to update your profile?).

Anyway, you did not even posted your current PC specs. That would really be a good start.
Sorry about that, it's fixed now.

Windows 7 x64
AMD FX-8350 4.00 GHz
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
16.00GB RAM
Now, can you repeat the current CCC version installed?
Try upgrading to 2014.0415.2225.38428. That one is the very latest.
How do I update it? I can't find that option.
Pages: 1 2