Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please I would like to serve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
????????
Don't even worry about DolphinGL, by the looks you need to update your Graphics Card.

nasser314

(08-14-2009, 04:51 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]????????
Don't even worry about DolphinGL, by the looks you need to update your Graphics Card.

I did not understand anything

I want to solve the problem in pictures
We (or at least I) can't see the pictures. It seems like you haven't uploaded them and not linked to them correctly. Please use an image host like ImageShack or Photobucket and give a link to the pictures, or attach the images to your post.
(08-14-2009, 04:45 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]You are making no sense at all, what country are you from?
saudi arabia according to ip address
no, that isn't an excuse to talk non english in public
Would love to help, but since you don't even read what I write... There's nothing that I can do.

nasser314

okay

[Image: 30111657.jpg]

[Image: 27130123.jpg]

[Image: 33044451.jpg]

[Image: 47882527.jpg]

[Image: 56402714.jpg]

[Image: 75651038.jpg]

plz help
plz help

help
I got the same problem, but my dolphin works fine if you allow the Dual Core option in Config
huh? why are you looking at the logs? post your graphics card, it is probably because it isnt compatible with dolphin
http://translate.google.com/ try that

nasser314

what can i do now

plz help me

give me the config plz
No config will help you. Tell us your graphic card. If you don't have a graphic card that isn't opengl 2.1 compatible or haven't read the stickies, you're screwed. Just play on your real wii. Dolphin is an emulator, not a simulator. Who would you like to serve?
Pages: 1 2 3