Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help! Cant use 2 controllers in dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nekopeko

I know there are some threads out there with the same problem as me, but i couldnt really find ones that helped my situation out, if there are ones then im sorry.

But i got a Steel series 3GC and it works fine when i play solo, my friend came over and has a PS3 DualShock Controller3 controller with a USB charger, and i put it in my computer and it does install SOME driver but when i go to configure buttons with it, it does NOT wanna work, im not sure if my computer installed the wrong drivers, but i cant seem to find a driver for a PS3 Dualshock3 controller anywhere. But other than that i do have the standard controller set for player 2 also in config, i just really need help on this if anyone can help me i would love it.
First of all, you need to realize that no matter what you get, any bluetooth device that you use for a DS3 is going to take over that bluetooth device. It will no longer work on your system for anything else. However, if you are using the DS3 wired, and are not using bluetooth, you can avoid that scenario. I'm emphasizing this point since you are using it on a preexisting system, and most people don't bother with having two separate bluetooth adapters running at once unless they are doing this purposefully.

Now that that's out of the way. Use the SCP Drivers. Reliable, simple, easy. Can't beat that. Follow the instructions on the site, all of them, when installing. You need all of the prerequisites, don't cheat on them. When you reach the step in the installation instructions when you run ScpDriver.exe (Step 8), if you don't want to use bluetooth, make sure "Bluetooth Driver" is unchecked. Then hit install and you're done.

nekopeko

(05-16-2014, 05:25 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you need to realize that no matter what you get, any bluetooth device that you use for a DS3 is going to take over that bluetooth device. It will no longer work on your system for anything else. However, if you are using the DS3 wired, and are not using bluetooth, you can avoid that scenario. I'm emphasizing this point since you are using it on a preexisting system, and most people don't bother with having two separate bluetooth adapters running at once unless they are doing this purposefully.

Now that that's out of the way. Use the SCP Drivers. Reliable, simple, easy. Can't beat that. Follow the instructions on the site, all of them, when installing. You need all of the prerequisites, don't cheat on them. When you reach the step in the installation instructions when you run ScpDriver.exe (Step 8), if you don't want to use bluetooth, make sure "Bluetooth Driver" is unchecked. Then hit install and you're done.

So doing the SCP will make it to where i can have both controllers pluged up so he doesnt have to use keyboard anymore? and i neevr said anything bout me having Bluetooth o -o'' but Thank you for takein your time to reply i appreciate it alot.

EDIT: i went ahead and went for the install of SCP and i dont regret doing it, me and my friend can actualy use both controllers, thanks so much man you were a big help ~