Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: R3971 Giving Me Plugin & SYSCONF Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it doing this? I always use dolphin, and up until this release it was working fine. Why am I getting the "Cannot find plugins" and SYSCONF errors?
Remove SYSCONF file from Config folder?
did you set dolphin as portable with this or the last release? or did you choose install?
If you have a SYSCONF file backup, use that version, worked for me.
I thought you might of copied my build's config folder which has a SYSCONF in it, thinking dolphin was now storing it in there, apparently not. I must of accidentally copied a SYSCONF to that folder.
prob cause omega is using a newer DX9SDK then me
why chaos refused to use my builds idk
(08-13-2009, 02:40 PM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]did you set dolphin as portable with this or the last release? or did you choose install?

I can't remember. I was just rushing to use it. Is there any way I can re-do it? I tried re-downloading it, but it doesnt offer me the choice anymore....
go to %appdata% (documents and settings/username/application data[xp]) or (Users/username/appdata/roaming [vista]) and delete '.dolphinx64wd'
(08-13-2009, 03:11 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]prob cause omega is using a newer DX9SDK then me
why chaos refused to use my builds idk
Maybe he's using the March2009SDK for DX9 (They newest version on Microsoft's website says it was published in june). Do you think that'll fix mah problem?
(08-13-2009, 03:22 PM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]go to %appdata% (documents and settings/username/application data[xp]) or (Users/username/appdata/roaming [vista]) and delete '.dolphinx64wd'

You, my good sir, are made of win. Thanks, it works now! ^_^ But I should still update my DX9 to June09SDK.
(08-13-2009, 03:22 PM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]You, my good sir, are made of win. Thanks, it works now! ^_^ But I should still update my DX9 to June09SDK.

Ever since I added the ability to "install" I've been waiting for someone to wonder why they were getting those exact errorsTongue

My suggestion: if you do not plan on keeping dolphin in the same folder always make it portable