Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Executable memory ended up above 2gb!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody, i'm new in the comunity, so if the Admin like to move this post is completele free to do it.

Sorry for my English.

My problem is this messege "executable memory ended up above 2gb" i dont now how to fix, im going crazy. I have 16 gb RAM, 8 core AMD processor and my graphic cart is Asus HD 7850.. The problems apears only whit "The Last History" and i was playing like 2 days without problems and now i becabe this f****** messege after 30 minuts and then every 3 minuts...

Plese somebody can help me!?
Are you on 32 or 64-bit?
64 bit
The first thing you need to know is that Last Story is the most demanding game ever supported by Dolphin.
I fixed!! The problem was the Panic Handlers, just i turn off and no mo messege. Is a really good game, i play now for first time. Just i have some slowly video scenes and conversations in the game.

Thank you all for your atention!
Turning of panic handlers isn't a solution, it's just pretending the problem isn't there. All it does is disable the popups that tell you when there's a problem. It might help for now, but there's an actual problem somewhere, and it probably wants fixing.
Ha ha, I was going to say try that, but I guess all that does is cover up the symptoms
AnyOldName3, you have right. At the moment i can "play" but i really like to fix. If you have some ideas, im open to lisent you

But i relly dont understand why, because i have 16 gb ram... so sad haha
(05-09-2014, 08:57 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]The first thing you need to know is that Last Story is the most demanding game ever supported by Dolphin.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's problem.

@Zono - Have you tried the latest Dolphin development builds? Not the stable builds, but the one's with the very latest changes?
Shonumi : Not jet, But i will try. Do you know a good version in concret? I am whit the 4.0.2

I was playing a new version from 3 days ago and changes not so much... The game run slowly an a littel bit stoped sometimes.
Pages: 1 2