Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Launching issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I screenshotted it, since it was so long the error that it gave me xD. This is after I dumped my Wii Nand, and I imported the game (it's called SD Gundam G Generation Wars) and well turned it into an iso. Getting so close to playing the game, helpppp xD. I didn't search, so if it's been posted before, I apologize, just didn't want to type that whole error in it.
[Image: Untitled24-2.jpg]
(08-13-2009, 02:10 AM)tonysuns Wrote: [ -> ]I screenshotted it, since it was so long the error that it gave me xD. This is after I dumped my Wii Nand, and I imported the game (it's called SD Gundam G Generation Wars) and well turned it into an iso. Getting so close to playing the game, helpppp xD. I didn't search, so if it's been posted before, I apologize, just didn't want to type that whole error in it.
[Image: Untitled24-2.jpg]

your screenshots are extremely low res.. i dont know how you expect us to help
bleh okay remembered i have 2 screens so i can just move the error message to other window xD. Here's the message:
IOCTL_ES_Launch: Src title ID 000000001/000000002 -> start 000000001/000000002
This means that dolphin tries to relaunch the WiiMenu or launches code from the an URL. Both won't work and dolphin will prolly hang...

I just realized something though, My Wii is Canada, and this game is from Japan (Imported it). For some reason i'm guessing that I need to buy a Japanese WIi and dump it to be able to play it on my PC?

Update: My computer specs:
Vista x64 bit
Quad 6600 at 2.4ghz
6GB of RAM
9500GT 1GB
well no, what that error says is the game tried to return to the wiimenu but dolphin doesnt support doing that. might be a bad dump.
GAH damn it T_T have to redump again jesus -.- I'll try that again.
00000001/00000002 is when the game tries to open the wii menu
00000001/00000023 is when you are trying to boot from the wii menu
does the game launch if you choose File > Open and select your iso?
nope still gives me the same error, what happens is this, the game loads, I see the loading screen for the game, then suddenly it goes black and gives the error.
in that case try a redump or wait for the game to be fixed
okay thanks. I'm gonna try redumping right now.
Update, this issue has been solved, the build that just came out had the wii menu enabled again, which explained why i was getting this error, old build had wii menu disabled. There is just one problem i need to find out now, which keyboard keys are the RIGHT ONE xD