Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GameCube save game transfers from 4.0.2 to 3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be more specific, I'm having trouble transferring my Twilight Princess (GameCube) save game from Dolphin 4.0.2 to any 3.5 versions. Even though I've added screenshot attachments to this thread, I'll try my best to explain my issue anyway. I started my game on Dolphin 4.0.2 and when I transfer my save over to 3.5 it shows a save game that is older than the save I transferred. I'm guessing that Dolphin has a save game backup feature but I can't be sure. All I'm asking for is a little clarity on the issue. Are the save game files incompatible or something? https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/images/smilies/huh.gif
Copy the memory card out of my documents/Dolphin Emulator/GC (or something like that) over to the user/gc folder of 3.5, then in configuration select it.
(05-04-2014, 02:23 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Copy the memory card out of my documents/Dolphin Emulator/GC (or something like that) over to the user/gc folder of 3.5, then in configuration select it.

Aw yes, I always forget about that. Thank you so much, this is going to help me immensely! Big Grin