Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The emulator doesn't launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

saifi

Hello everyone;
I've been using Dolphin for quite sometime, when i tried to download the latest version "4.0-1519" from "https://dolphin-emu.org/download/?ref=btn"
-x86- since I'm running windows xp sp3 32bit...so when i tried to launch, I got an error that it's not for win32. Am i missing something?
Any help would be appreciated.
Dolphin simply isn't support on XP anymore. The last version to support is is 4.0.2

saifi

(05-03-2014, 04:38 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Dolphin simply isn't support on XP anymore. The last version to support is is 4.0.2
ah OK, thanks for clearing that up.
Yeah, Dolphin dropped XP support some months before Microsoft did. And since XP is no longer even supported by Microsoft, you may want to look into upgrading to 7 or 8.1 (not Vista, it sucks)

saifi

(05-04-2014, 11:55 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Dolphin dropped XP support some months before Microsoft did. And since XP is no longer even supported by Microsoft, you may want to look into upgrading to 7 or 8.1 (not Vista, it sucks)
Thank you for the tip.