Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Missing HUD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since I downloaded the latest version of Dolphin (4.0-1516) The HUD goes missing!
I've had this problem with SADX and Sonic Colours. It happens more with Colours, as I can just reset the game to get it back to normal with SADX.

I'm using the default settings for Graphics and for whatever reason, I can't check my Graphics card. Was that option taken out by mistake?
Which options do you have set? Post them as screenshots.
Try with "Enable Cheats" unmarked. And you forgot the "Hacks" section.
1- Try with D3D and then tell what happens.

2- You may have corrupted dumps of both games (there´s and option on Dolphin that computes your ISO´s MD5 hash so you can check it on pages like Redump or GameTDB).
Hmm, nothing seems weird with your settings. What was the last version you tried that had a working HUD?

And what happens if you raise the Texture Cache Accuracy to Safe?

Spoiler:
@MaJoR: What are you referring to in your spoiler?
(05-02-2014, 09:37 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]@MaJoR: What are you referring to in your spoiler?

It's the Theme I use.

I switched to D3D and the Graphics Card option came back! I have AMD Radeon R9 200 Series.
The last version of the Emulator I used was made a few weeks ago, maybe last week, so I don't know what's changed.

D3D makes the HUD in Sonic Colours come back, too, so I guess the default settings messed with me a bit.
It would be nice to know what version you tried previously that worked with OpenGL. We could have a regression, and it would be nice to be able to isolate what's wrong.
Pages: 1 2