Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBM not working...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

paul2752

I am trying to run SSBM in the most recent beta version(4.0, 1487 x86) but I can't run it...

It used to work before.

If i use Open GL, it keeps asking if my GPU can run OPEN GL 2.0 (which I assume it can)

if i use Direct 3D it says it fails DMD 10(?)

What should I do?

I have

Amd Athlon TM 7550 Dual core 2.52 GHZ
3gb ram
1gb graphic memory
Nvidai 6150SE Gforce n430.

Strange. It used to work(a bit slow but playable) now it doesn't. Should I use older version?
I'm impressed you even managed to open Dolphin at all. Sorry, but your PC is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old.
Try using Dolphin 3.0 or 4.0.2 x86 (stable version) and update your driver. I'm using Nvidia too, and I never experience this kind of problem.
If your PC is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old (not my words), then you could indeed try an older version of Dolphin. Older versions will have lower system requirements, but you may see some difference in graphics and compatiblity; the newer versions are, of course, way better.
(05-01-2014, 06:06 PM)410172 Wrote: [ -> ]If your PC is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old (not my words), then you could indeed try an older version of Dolphin. Older versions will have lower system requirements, but you may see some difference in graphics and compatiblity; the newer versions are, of course, way better.

lol he's using a integrated NVIDIA chipset that has 10x worse performance than Intel Graphics. Of course it won't run.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_6_...rce_6150SE

Sorry dude, the Geforce 6 series is not supported anymore. You'll have to stick to older versions of Dolphin. Or upgrade. You should really do that.

Anti-Ultimate Wrote:lol he's using a integrated NVIDIA chipset that has 10x worse performance than Intel Graphics. Of course it won't run.

Little low on that figure. It's 50x worse. http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_list.php
Can I send you 5 cents so you can buy a better computer?
How about we all send him 5 cents, that would take 1400 members for a nice computer.
How much members do we have?

Big Grin

paul2752

LOL I would be glad to get 5 cents...

BTW, old version does work. What is the best configuration for highest FPS?
DonĀ“t plan on using AA...
Pages: 1 2