Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kimmidoll123

I'm playing Animal Crossing City Folk, and once I get up to the cat Rover, Dolphin crashes. I have two Gecko codes enabled, but that's it. If you need any more details, feel free to ask. Thanks any help. Smile
Which build you used? On recent builds, the cheats are fixed so they don´t crash the game, so I doubt that in the case you used any recent one.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

kimmidoll123

(04-30-2014, 09:20 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Which build you used? On recent builds, the cheats are fixed so they don´t crash the game, so I doubt that in the case you used any recent one.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

What do you mean builds? If you mean version, I'm using 4.0. Sorry, I'm new to this sort of thing. And there isn't really and error message every time, sometimes it just freezes and I have to force quit it, or other times it just says "Dolphin has quit unexpectedly" or whatever.
https://dolphin-emu.org/download/
Go here and download the top build. It's the latest and greatest, with bug squashing and improvements