Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 4.0.2 Keeps Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm very confused about why Dolphin keeps crashing on me. I've tried searching around, but haven't been able to find anything that has actually solved my problem, so I decided to post here.

I've tried playing Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. Both games run beautifully, and then fairly early in the game, Dolphin crashes (not the games themselves). For example, in Twilight Princess, the game crashed right as I was receiving the fishing rod, and in Wind Waker, it crashed right after I got the Hero's clothes. So yeah, incredibly early Tongue

I'm running 4.0.2 on Windows 8 x64 8192MD RAM. If you need any more information I'll gladly screen cap my settings and such. I've tried a few different configurations in Dolphin and the problem still keeps happening (at different points in the games, too). I would really appreciate it if someone would help me sort this out.

Thanks a bunch!
You need to tell us what does the crash message says. Posting the settings would also do.
(04-24-2014, 07:15 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to tell us what does the crash message says. Posting the settings would also do.

The crash message says the Dolphin has stopped working, and that windows will try to solve the problem. It then says I must close the program. Here are my current settings. I'm new to Dolphin and have gathered these from peoples suggestions online.