Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin just recognize Wiimote Batterylevel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Luke3113

Hello guys!

I have installed Dolphin x64 SVN R 3661 on Windows 7 x64.
The Emulation runs successfull, but I can only control with my Mouse.
Now I have connected my Wiimote to my PC (Bluetooth - Pushing 1+2 and so on...).
I started Dolphin. -> Wiimote stopped blinking and just one blue LED is lighting.
I went to Options -> Wiimote Settings (Wiimote vibrates)
And here is the problem:
Under the "Recording"-Tab is just the Batterylevel shown, Roll and Pitch, G-Force and Accelerometer are empty.
See here:
[Image: recordingnttq.png]

How does I have to configure Dolphin under the "Wiimote 1"-Tab, that Dolphin recognize the other things. I didn't found any help, which shows how to configure the Wiimote.
My actual settings:
[Image: wiimote15t5b.png]

It's not the Bluetooth connection:
With GlovePIE 0.29 I can get fully functionality of all functions of the Wiimote.

Hope you can help me Smile
Luke3113
You don't need to worry about the batteries at all.
Just make sure you have Connect Real Wiimote & Use real Wii Mote both checked.
And under Wii tab in Config make sure you have the correct sensor bar position, that should be all you need to get your wii mote to cooperate with dolphin.
I Also recommend you retreating your old build and Getting a new one from here:
http://cid-ec92aae47a89073b.skydrive.liv...ew=details

Luke3113

Ok thanks for the informations about the new version...
Here you can see, that I've marked "Connect Real Wiimote" and "Use Real Wiimote":
[Image: wiimote_settingswmay.png]

But when I start an emulation this message appears:
[Image: warning36e8.png]

[color=#FF0000]EDIT: This problem just accrue on my games, which needs the sensor bar... I have not turned my Wii on just for the sensorbar - I'll buy a wireless one later - Hope it works then Smile[/color]
Yes, there are certain games that don't use the sensor bar at all; games that don't require you to point at the screen at all. Games such as this mostly have you using the sideways D-Pad the majority of the time. Smile
(08-12-2009, 11:24 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there are certain games that don't use the sensor bar at all; games that don't require you to point at the screen at all. Games such as this mostly have you using the sideways D-Pad the majority of the time. Smile
like the most awesome game ever : megaman 9