Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Game not found" and titles now are in japanese!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 over netplay but since I used a dev version of dolphin the games title went into this:

[Image: aXhdmiS.png]

The friend I'm trying to play with also did this weird thing when he tried dolphin 4.0.1 and upgraded so why is it like this, why is it possibly desyncing my games and why does it keep saying "Game not found" when we're using the exact same ISO? Help!

None of my other games have done this!
Which one? There are thousands of them.
Game Not Found error during netplay means that a game of the same game ID/revision was not found on the client's gamelist. Also, the ISO you have seems a bit... weird.
(04-23-2014, 07:27 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Which one? There are thousands of them.

I got it from Romulation, it's a PAL one.

(04-23-2014, 07:44 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Game Not Found error during netplay means that a game of the same game ID/revision was not found on the client's gamelist. Also, the ISO you have seems a bit... weird.

This game said Dragon Ball Z Budokai tenkaichi 3 and had a picture of Goku on the banner, I have no idea why the banner is fuzzy and everything went into japanese text mode! Me and my friend are using the exact same ISO from the same website.
I was referring to the dev build. And downloading games is illegal (that was one of the first things you agreed with when registering).
(04-23-2014, 07:46 AM)swaginthebag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2014, 07:27 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Which one? There are thousands of them.

I got it from Romulation, it's a PAL one.

Piracy is against the forum rules. I suggest you to read those when registering to forums.

Closed.