Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where are exported wii saves mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I export wii saves on my mac, it says "successfully exported file to ./private/wii/title/R92E/data.bin" but I can't find it. I revealed every file on my mac with the terminal, and yet I still can't seem to find it. Does anybody know where this is?
maybe someone who actually has a mac will know exactly where.
./ refers to the working dir I imagine this could be the app bundle?

try right clicking(cmd click) the dolphin app and choose "show package contents" or something of that nature, maybe it is there? let me know, it would be good to fix that if that is the case
(04-22-2014, 06:24 AM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]maybe someone who actually has a mac will know exactly where.
./ refers to the working dir I imagine this could be the app bundle?

try right clicking(cmd click) the dolphin app and choose "show package contents" or something of that nature, maybe it is there? let me know, it would be good to fix that if that is the case

I've looked in the app, there's no folder called "private."
with dolphin running try the command listed here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/83271...-on-mac-os
run the following command in terminal
lsof -d cwd
it should print the working directory of dolphin, check for the private folder here

my second guess is that this is /home/<username>/library/application support/dolphin/
but we'll see.
It is clear that I need to fix this so you are prompted for an export location
Yep, that worked. It says the working directory is /Applications, and that's exactly where the private folder appeared. Thanks for the help.