Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: XBOX360 Inverted Sticks using njoy v0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SuperMarioSunshineFan

I have been playing alot of Super Mario Sunshine recently (as you might be able to tell by the name) but I am just having one problem. When I am trying to turn the camera the camera goes the other way (sideways) to the way I turn it on my controller. Is there a way to fix this?

Also this happens when using FLUDD when I point up it goes down etc... but movement is fine with that stick...way to fix or is FLUDD like that?
(08-12-2009, 03:12 AM)SuperMarioSunshineFan Wrote: [ -> ]I have been playing alot of Super Mario Sunshine recently (as you might be able to tell by the name) but I am just having one problem. When I am trying to turn the camera the camera goes the other way (sideways) to the way I turn it on my controller. Is there a way to fix this?

Also this happens when using FLUDD when I point up it goes down etc... but movement is fine with that stick...way to fix or is FLUDD like that?

use the x360 pad plugin

SuperMarioSunshineFan

I have tried. When I try to enter a button on the controller it doesn't do anything.

SuperMarioSunshineFan

(08-12-2009, 08:10 PM)SuperMarioSunshineFan Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried. When I try to enter a button on the controller it doesn't do anything.

Anyone able to help?