Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Failed to enumerate outputs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am running Dolphin, and when I start up a game it says: "Failed to eumarate outputs"
Earlier today I got my games running smooth again. What happened?
Not enough info in your thread, a moderator may close this thread as per the rules of the forum.

Please post what games you're testing, what version of Dolphin you're testing, your specific CPU, and pis of your graphics settings in Dolphin.
I'd normally close something like this, but the OP tried to some extent (profile is filled out for the most part, that's half the battle with some users). Additionally, the issue is common enough (though ideally since it is so common, the OP should have just googled it...)

Don't try to set your Adapter in Dolphin manually. Just leave it on the integrated Intel HD Graphics. If you want to have Dolphin use your Nvidia GPU, you have to add Dolphin in your Nvidia Control Panel. See this thread, specifically the GPU Performance part: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ance-guide