Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin crashing on start with D3D11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
D3D*

This also happens with D3D9/11 backens on Pcsx2 so it isn't a Dolphin-specific issue but I'm out of answers. Asking on the Pcsx2 forums hasn't turned up any solutions yet. Yes, I've installed directx.
Oh, you're having the same problem I have with my Radeon 5850. I don't know how to fix it, use a NVIDIA card or something.
(04-17-2014, 12:47 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you're having the same problem I have with my Radeon 5850. I don't know how to fix it, use a NVIDIA card or something.

I hape you're wrong as I'm starting to regret switching to AMD =/
I guess I should get my 5850 back into my computer so I can help the developers figure out what's going wrong. Either way, you reminded me that I was supposed to be doing that.
(04-17-2014, 01:03 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]so I can help the developers figure out what's going wrong.

I'm stuck with this card now, anything I can do?
Provide a stack trace if you can, check various driver versions to see if any of them work.
(04-17-2014, 01:59 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Provide a stack trace if you can, check various driver versions to see if any of them work.

If anyone can tell me how to get a stack trace I will, In the mean time I'll look into it.