Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't load .iso or .gcm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

OldSchool

Everytime i try to load The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess from the Wii iso or the GC file all i get is a yellow screen that turns light blue, after 10 minutes or so i can also hear some of the game music and that's it, there is no video image. i read through the forums and i couldn't find anything. Sad Also i am using Dolphin SVN R 3361, do i need any plugins or updates?

I am running this on my computer which has Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, (512kb) ATI Radeon X1650 Series and 500GB HardDrive and im running it on Windows XP SP3 32Bit.

any suggestions could really help. thx.
your gfx card supports opengl 2.0, dolphin needs opengl 2.1. everything else is fine. dolphin will run nicely if u get a newer gfx card, and u can put it in yourself. u can find one pretty cheap that supports opengl 2.1, i recommend nvidia geforce, they are better for dolphin.
(08-11-2009, 02:08 PM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]your gfx card supports opengl 2.0, dolphin needs opengl 2.1. everything else is fine. dolphin will run nicely if u get a newer gfx card, and u can put it in yourself. u can find one pretty cheap that supports opengl 2.1, i recommend nvidia geforce, they are better for dolphin.
opengl 2.0 should work fine

best is indeed for 2.1 tho