Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gecko OS - No DVD found?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to use SD.raw made for Brawl mods (character selection screen codes, which many Brawl modders know that work). Followed the tutorial exactly, placed SD.raw in C:\Users\PC\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Wii\SD.raw. Also, made Brawl.iso the default ISO, and it is indeed marked off as such. After doing all this, Gecko OS refuses to launch the ISO image, telling me it can't be found. The ISO is clean as I ripped my own copy of it, so the image is fine.

Using Dolphin 4.0 x64-1302, I know it's not up to date, I've been busy and haven't had a lot of time to try out the newest revision. Did something in SD emulation break in recent versions? Do I need to use version 3.5 instead? The video in question, and don't worry, I enabled "Insert SD card" so that's not an issue Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoWad-wu...92BE807D8F

Again, I followed all the steps in the video, and made sure all the files on the SD image are in proper hierarchy/organized fashion, all files are named accordingly, cheat codes also properly added, and yet, I'm stuck in a loop and don't know what's causing this.

Current emulator settings and version information

Dolphin 4.0 x64-1302
Spoiler:
Damn, I probably posted this in the wrong section... UGH, sorry about that Sad
Just gonna close this since you meant to only create one. We'll just use the one in Support. No worries.