Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: i3-4130T cpu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am getting the i3-4130T CPU for half its price throe a friend. Will it work in a dedicated emulator machine to emulate Dolphin. I'm new to emulation so I have no idea how exactly this works yet. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for your time!
The i3-4130T is a lower voltage version of the i3-4130 CPU, which is a great CPU for Dolphin. The 4130T that you might buy will still be a good choice, though. You might not be able to play the more demanding games, but light to medium games will play near fullspeed.
You may just want to spend the money and get an i3-4130 or spend a little more and get the i3-4340. You will get better results playing more demanding games.
Thanks! The reason i was asking is because i can get this one for 60$, its a good deal but didn't know if it would work for my build. Also is there a difference between the GameCube and Wii, or there both require the same amount of POWER?
GameCube and Wii games run basically the same, it just depends on how demanding the game itself is.