Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: This is ridiculous !!! they closed my thread on purpose !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for some @KHg8m3r
SO

I've opened thread ''Latest releases of emu are bad'' and they ON PURPOSE closed it because I said true !
And somebody (called KHg8m3r) said to me there ooh buy stronger CPU !?!?!? yeah so I really d like to know U are DEFO dotted by Intel is that right ?
MR @KHg8m3r so YOU telling me to buy new CPU ?? eem Jus wanna ask ; yeah and I have CPU soldered on MB so you will do it for me ? and If you pay for that CPU I WILL be very happy !
So basically people they MADE new versions to be more throttling ON PURPOSE and telling people to buy better CPU !?!?! Hey are you all rigt aren't u ill or something ???? !!!
So I can play everything smoothly on v3.0 without any problems and YOU mister @KHg8m3r (weird nick) tells me buy better CPU ... man I don't know but u have prob. really issues .
Quote --->>> U stand for ultra low power which is not recommended for Dolphin ; oooh really ?? wooow without you I wouldn't know ..
So I have mid. range gaming machine which plays some PC games perfectly on ultra without problems and you telling me to buy CPU hahahaah Big Grin Big Grin man u are pathetic and naive altogether
Ooh new version is more accurate please; in which way ?? just stop talking bullcrap please am not idiot like others believe this crap ...

Please do me favor and u can give these advices to some stupid people not me OK type cpu bottlenecking
why did u do it? oon purpose ?

NO DUDE I know that dolphin v3.0 is VERY recommended for me ! ANd DEFO I won't be accepting your stupid recommendation quote ; You should buy i7 4700MQ instead !!! There is no any accuracy in new version AT ALL !! the accurate is v3.0
All check from which version you modded emulator that will start crippling CPUs !
You should buy i7 4700MQ instead
Firstly, when you increase the accuracy of emulation, there will generally always be a bit of a slow down depending on what was done. Secondly, even though you can run PC games just fine, that means nothing for Dolphin. Dolphin has always required strong per core performance (strong single core performance). I'm sorry your stuck with a Ultra low voltage Intel CPU, but that won't cut it on more intensive games (of course I'm pretty sure you can still run lighter games due to Haswell's excellent performance in dolphin all around).

Also, you say that the devs are throttling your performance just because? It's not like Intel Sponsors these people to advertise their products using such a niche piece of software (I may love dolphin, but it isn't a very well known program compared to other software).

Several Major Accuracy Improvements since 3.0 include:
Fixed AX ucode DSP HLE (it's a bit more intensive, but for anything using AX ucode, you no longer have to use the intense LLE to fix audio problems etc)

The beginnings of new Zelda ucode HLE code, so the same as above but for games such as SMG

Tons of little glitches and inaccuracies fixed everywhere (including the well know broken Heat affects in Wind Waker).

There are even more that I can't list, since I either can't remember them or simply was not aware of those fixes.

Dolphin has changed a lot since 3.0, and for some (including me) have received performance boosts from these changes. You can keep using 3.0 if you wish, but you won't receive support since it is so old.

Maybe if you don't believe me you should go into the Github page and look at all the changes they made in the past and all of the different branches that have been made to fix/improve certain things lol?
And how by the -fuck- you compare an emulator with any PC game? (EDIT: Ninja´d).

If you think the emulator is that bad, why not fork it yourself? Or get another one like this (good luck on that) which has high level of compatibility...
(04-10-2014, 08:26 AM)ThorhiantheUltimate Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, when you increase the accuracy of emulation, there will generally always be a bit of a slow down depending on what was done. Secondly, even though you can run PC games just fine, that means nothing for Dolphin. Dolphin has always required strong per core performance (strong single core performance). I'm sorry your stuck with a Ultra low voltage Intel CPU, but that won't cut it on more intensive games (of course I'm pretty sure you can still run lighter games due to Haswell's excellent performance in dolphin all around).

Also, you say that the devs are throttling your performance just because? It's not like Intel Sponsors these people to advertise their products using such a niche piece of software (I may love dolphin, but it isn't a very well known program compared to other software).

Several Major Accuracy Improvements since 3.0 include:
Fixed AX ucode DSP HLE (it's a bit more intensive, but for anything using AX ucode, you no longer have to use the intense LLE to fix audio problems etc)

The beginnings of new Zelda ucode HLE code, so the same as above but for games such as SMG

Tons of little glitches and inaccuracies fixed everywhere (including the well know broken Heat affects in Wind Waker).

There are even more that I can't list, since I either can't remember them or simply was not aware of those fixes.

Dolphin has changed a lot since 3.0, and for some (including me) have received performance boosts from these changes. You can keep using 3.0 if you wish, but you won't receive support since it is so old.

Maybe if you don't believe me you should go into the Github page and look at all the changes they made in the past and all of the different branches that have been made to fix/improve certain things lol?
well for first i didn't stuck with U CPU I choose that because it saves lots of battery !
secondly I've checked CPU load while on latest version and CPU were running 60% NEVER 100% and STILL was tearing as hell ! Tried everything no fix maybe it is NOT CPU problem afterall but audio issue u been talking bout !
third don't know what support u wave no difference of support if u using v3.0 or v4.0 or 4.0.2

(04-10-2014, 08:31 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]And how by the -fuck- you compare an emulator with any PC game? (EDIT: Ninja´d).

If you think the emulator is that bad, why not fork it yourself? Or get another one like this (good luck on that) which has high level of compatibility...

poor boy ALL games EVERYTHING is DONE on PC every SINGLE GAME is programmed ON PC please kid u just be quiet u know -fcuk all - about this .. no I am happy with 3.0 only naive things that all latest things are ALWAYS best BULL CRAP .. the newer software these days more problems not talking bout emulator only .. u need get to know what politics means .. then ull understand ..
1- If not wrong, people here doesn´t support any build OLDER THAN THE LATEST STABLE RELEASE (which you don´t even own, 4.0.2).

2- What does CPU usage has to do with performance? Unless you´re using any dual-core CPU, you won´t get 100% usage (Dolphin is dual-core only).

3- It is CPU problem.
(04-10-2014, 09:00 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]1- If not wrong, people here doesn´t support any build OLDER THAN THE LATEST STABLE RELEASE (which you don´t even own, 4.0.2).

2- What does CPU usage has to do with performance? Unless you´re using any dual-core CPU, you won´t get 100% usage (Dolphin is dual-core only).

3- It is CPU problem.

I HAVE dual core don't worry Intel Core i7-4500U
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-...562.0.html

Edit ; just checked that even 4.0 version is bad .... OK gonna check 3.5
Nah it was totally an accident. It will be an accident when this one gets closed too.
Even though it´s Haswell-based, it is still very bad because of being ultra-low voltage. (15 watts? What on Earth do you play?).
Ethos Evoss, you've just earned yourself a two week vacation. Time to cool off.

And I'll close this while I'm at it. On purpose. There's no need for this.
Pages: 1 2