Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help With Dolphin 4.0 Wii Menu System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Marcus Vinicius

because my wii menu does not work I try to start it in my Dolphin 4.0 and it still will not come with it already installed so I start a game then it crashes is at 0 FPS 60 VPS - 100% but it does not help anything I installed the Megaman 10 and it does not help I'm using version 4.0.2 porfavor help me and talk to me if I'm posting in the wrong place, thanks to all.
Marcus Vinicius Wrote:because my wii menu does not work I try to start it in my Dolphin 4.0 and it still will not come with it already installed so I start a game then it crashes is at 0 FPS 60 VPS - 100% but it does not help anything I installed the Megaman 10 and it does not help I'm using version 4.0.2 porfavor help me and talk to me if I'm posting in the wrong place, thanks to all.

-_-'

[Image: 214632637_iJX6c-XL-2.jpg]

Now, to answer your question. Wii System Menu launching was broken by 3.5-1301. Something about the expanded ES_launch functionality killed multiple wiimotes, and the developers were faced with a choice - either 4 wiimotes or wii system menu launch functionality. The wii system menu took the hit.

Marcus Vinicius

Sorry, i don't know so much english, and thanks for the answer, i'm going to try the Wii System Menu in another revisions.