Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Gamecube Memory To Dolphin Memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is It Possible To Transfer A Real Memory Card To A Dolphin Memory?
Yes. Fairly easy on a Wii using tools to extract the save files to the SD card and then load them on your computer and import them via Dolphin. On a GC; you'd need a specialized memory card like a max drive pro to get the save files onto PC.
(04-06-2014, 09:24 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Fairly easy on a Wii using tools to extract the save files to the SD card and then load them on your computer and import them via Dolphin. On a GC; you'd need a specialized memory card like a max drive pro to get the save files onto PC.

Aren't there complications to simply using a tool to rip from the wii? I know when I had to rip save files I couln't use a Nintendo Brand memory Card since none of the stable ripping tools could read them, only 3rd party cards. I found a tool somewhere that supposedly could rip from those cards, but it crashed everytime I loaded it (I think it was Nugasa, cant remember, ill see if I can find it).
Nugasa works for me on my Wii ripping from regular GC memory cards.