Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 4.0 to 3.5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Akkain

Just another little question,I can transfer my saves from version 4.0 stable/4.2? to 3.5 build? I've tried to put all the saves folder GC dolphin 4.0 to 3.5, but when I load a state, just my program crash. I'm trying to play zelda wind waker in version 3.5 (I know it's possible) so my game stop working when avril give me the scope, do not exatcly stop, the telescope still spinning, but any button work. if someone can complete it for me (pick up the telescope) and send me the save
I will be eternally glad
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
=P
Saves, yes; save states, no.
If you're talking about save states, they don't transfer between 3.5 and 4.0. Load the game and do an ingame save, then copy the memory card over to 4.0.

If you are talking about an ingame save, where are you copying the memory card to? 4.0 and later use a global directory located at C:\Users\[your username]\My Documents\Dolphin Emulator. Copy the memory card to the GC folder there. Or if you don't want to use the global directory, create a text file named "portable.txt" inside the 4.0 folder, and then just copy the GC folder over.

Akkain

Srry about it, I finally got it, but either way, thanks for the support