Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Net Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

abb1995

So i want to play Gauntlet: Dark Legacy with a friend but im not sure what ports to forward. If anyone could let me know that would be great.

Thanks
You forward the port that you're host on; it'll be in the netplay dialogue window before you host.

abb1995

(03-31-2014, 08:14 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You forward the port that you're host on; it'll be in the netplay dialogue window before you host.
thanks, i got the port forwarding working and my friend is able to connect to me but now when i launch the game and we start creating our characters, we are not in the same game and an AI starts making a character in both games. I guess thats de sync im not sure, but ive double checked all our setting are the same, we are using the exact same version of the game, and the exact same version of dolphin so im not sure what the problem is. if you need any of my hardware specs let me know.

nevermind i did some digging and got it working
Follow the netplay guide on the wiki. Instead of linking it to you, because the Wiki is so useful to dolphin questions, I think you should go there yourself then search "netplay" and that'll give you the information you need. Getting into the habit of checking the wiki will help you a lot with game/dolphin issues Smile