Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Question]NWC work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
I have a problem.
All made in Hyde - communication with NFC - works.
Run the game - Inazuma Eleven - leave the network - choose a random battle.
Attention!
After starting the game there are messages, allegedly a bad connection. And may not play, FPS does not drop, the sound plays fine. BUT, such as constant disconnections.

See my problem in video:
http://youtu.be/bGwn0bBbVm8?t=5m50s
You're not running the game at full speed, and the game's servers probably have a problem with that. Re-check "Enable Dual-Core", you don't need single-core for Wii network stuff – netplay, on the other hand, is completely different and does usually require single-core.
pauldacheez
Thanks for the answer.
I tried to turn on and off - Enable Dual-Core. And adjust the FPS - off, audio, 70 .. 100.
May need something specific settings include?
Translate emulator another language, try to include - Force Console with NTSC-J?
And maybe can someone know how these messages are translated? (screenshots)
I can't read Japanese, but from the screenshots it seems you're now running the game too fast, which is just as bad as running it too slow. Make sure Config > General > Framelimit is set to "Auto" and that "VBeam Speed Hack" is unchecked in the game-specific settings (right-click the game in your game list > Properties).

I'm also not an expert on WFC support in general, let alone for this specific game, so there may be more things required to run this game properly online. I hope it's just the speed issues, though.
(04-01-2014, 01:35 AM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read Japanese, but from the screenshots it seems you're now running the game too fast, which is just as bad as running it too slow. Make sure Config > General > Framelimit is set to "Auto" and that "VBeam Speed Hack" is unchecked in the game-specific settings (right-click the game in your game list > Properties).

I'm also not an expert on WFC support in general, let alone for this specific game, so there may be more things required to run this game properly online. I hope it's just the speed issues, though.
Thank you.
Tried and so - all the old.
My paramets - screen.

I'm it's all - on. And it's parametrs - off.
In game crashed .. conect..
Maybe my speed internet slow ?!?