Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PIRACY LULZ ( Must read!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-11-2009, 04:03 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]This is LULZ, it was when i saw this yesterday and it is now, I avoided making an obvious noob "OMG PIRATE" comment but since it's stickied, let's talk then.

OMG LOL "Since it's stickied, lets talk NAO" XD
Didn't see it yesterday.
(08-11-2009, 04:03 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]dyoo, that was an awesome post of yours, killed two birds with one stone, I'll start doing the same thing now.
DO IT
DOOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

mattwo

do they have protections against WADs
ok i posted something on here a while ago...whered it go? lol Tongue

serously tho it just dissappeard.......O.o
Hahah lol, this is too funny, why r all the noobs always downloading games? And not trying to buy and dump them? o.O
(I guess the internet is too free these days...)
And btw, why downloading games? The makers will not make another if noone is buying it lol xD
I've dumped all my games for 2 reasons lal xD
1. I alrdy have them
2. I hate pirates ^^ :p

RobsGirl4Ever

(08-11-2009, 06:55 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah lol, this is too funny, why r all the noobs always downloading games? And not trying to buy and dump them? o.O
And btw, why downloading games? The makers will not make another if noone is buying it lol xD
1. I alrdy have them

Some of us don't know how to "dump" our games, fuckass. Also, LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL AND USE YOUR DAMN SHIFT KEY DUMBASS!!
(08-11-2009, 08:01 AM)RobsGirl4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2009, 06:55 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah lol, this is too funny, why r all the noobs always downloading games? And not trying to buy and dump them? o.O
1. I alrdy have them

Some of us don't know how to "dump" our games, fuckass. Also, LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL AND USE YOUR DAMN SHIFT KEY DUMBASS!!

way to be douchebag
(08-11-2009, 05:54 AM)mattwo Wrote: [ -> ]do they have protections against WADs

yeah dick wad protections. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3