Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy [RMGE01] (U)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Super Mario Galaxy
[RMGE01] (U)

[color=#32CD32]Playable[/color]

System
Windows XP SP3 32
CPU: Intel Core i7 950 D0 Nehalem @ 3.07GHz
RAM: Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3 PC3-14400C9 (1866MHz) Tri-Channel
GPU: GeForce GTX 285 @ 712MHz Core / 1332MHz Memory (1024MB)

Peak CPU Load: 18%

Rather fun to play, with FPS limitation off I was getting a minimal speed of 40 FPS, and peak speeds of 90 FPS throughout.
Attachment Limit, gah, well additional posts to follow:
To short a messege my 1up!
Peach really should just learn to run, run!!!
Anyone think Mario should grow muttons?
Anyone ever told Nintendo that stars are massive firey balls of nuclear plasma?
Its a me MAAARIO!
Luigi, poor chap, he only ever gets a side story at best!
Notice Nintendos obcession with shrooms?...hrmm
FINALLY, Falc, you need to get this attachment feature sorted, or give me god powers!
lol nice pictures!
not hd, but still nice Tongue
is that peach?
you're doing it wrong if you get 90fps...
turn on audio Wink
krypking: Call me insane, but apart from the 2D graphics and in a few instances Mario being rendered in very low resolution, the geometry is being rendered to fill a 1920x1080 space, which afaik is a "HD" resolution!

dyoo: Nah its apparently some cosmic space traveller, guardian of the blobs thing, with eyes almost identical to Peach.....its Nintendo, for all I know it could be Bowser on a good day with makeup! Tongue

FloW3184: I disabled "other audio" to see how fast Dolphin can take the Wii. Alas Dolphin makes use of (at most) 25% of my CPU, so if I want to get faster results, its time to OC my CPU, thankfully the jump to 4.4GHz has been smooth sofar.
turn on x16 antialiasing and filtering... a 4.4ghz i7 will handle it no problem, and you will only get a max of 50% usage of your cpu from dolphin because it only uses 2 cores
Must admit, I'm OCing my i7 today, taking it to 3.7GHz and then 4.4GHz. Because of the i7s use of HT as well, Dolphin will only peak out my CPU at 25%.
(08-10-2009, 07:38 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]not hd, but still nice Tongue
wat?
his pictures are hd resolutions o_O;
(08-11-2009, 12:52 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2009, 07:38 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]not hd, but still nice Tongue
wat?
his pictures are hd resolutions o_O;

i think he is talking about antialiasing and filtering
Pages: 1 2