Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Call of Duty Black Ops Wii Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is happening is whenever I select Multiplayer or Zombie mode, the game will function for up to about 5 seconds, then the music loops at a certain point, then freezes, resulting in me having to restart the game. I need help with figuring out the appropriate settings or maybe even the program version (if exists) to properly play this game with Zombie mode and Multiplayer without it doing this. I'm currently running Dolphin version 4.0.2 and my relevant specs (if helpful in any way) are:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k @ 4.4ghz
RAM: 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws X Series DDR3-1866
Video Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 760 2gb
You could check its wiki page to see if it needs any special settings. If so, set them and post your results.
(03-28-2014, 06:00 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]You could check its wiki page to see if it needs any special settings. If so, set them and post your results.

Ok, so here's the recommended settings that was given on the wiki page, and how i copied them exactly, and I still get freezing...
It needs EFB-2-Texture and you have set it to EFB-2-RAM. Are you using JIT?

Oh, there could also be the possibility that you got a bad dump. Find a program that can generate MD5 hashes, then use pages like GameTDB or Redump (hashes matching means that your dump is good).
(03-28-2014, 06:25 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]It needs EFB-2-Texture and you have set it to EFB-2-RAM. Are you using JIT?

Oh, there could also be the possibility that you got a bad dump. Find a program that can generate MD5 hashes, then use pages like GameTDB or Redump (hashes matching means that your dump is good).

I'm using JIT Recompiler and changed EFB Copies to Texture, still no luck.

(03-28-2014, 06:30 AM)jacob.3161 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2014, 06:25 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]It needs EFB-2-Texture and you have set it to EFB-2-RAM. Are you using JIT?

I'm using JIT Recompiler and changed EFB Copies to Texture, still no luck.

Oh, and can I have links to what you're mentioning with the pages? Because I would otherwise have trouble finding it.
Just google them. They´re easy to find.

Anyway: www.gametdb.com & redump.org
What I mean is what do I need to download? I don't know what I need to find from here.
Any program capable of generating MD5 hashes. They´re plenty of them. Type something like (dunno), "MD5 hash generator". Then select the one you like.